Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In general, are more people waking up or going back to sleep?

Why do you think that is?
12:34 AM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
14 August, 06:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My faith and belief that anything will happen goes down a little more every time I hear Trump supporting the jab and telling people to get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 August, 05:15
Perhaps too many of us are trusting the plan , perhaps it's up to us to take them down perhaps we have more than we know so perhaps we should take what we know and take them down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 August, 01:15
For every single person I know who is awake, there are 5 who are 100% clueless and have accepted pure trash Fake Biden.

Why? They have taken too long. There are a portion of American Patriots who have suffered beyond repair. There are a portion who haven't suffered so much but believe Trump has abandoned them and have given up all hope. This plan has taken too long. However, that isn't the worst part. To do it ALL in absolute darkness, keeping so many in the dark, could be the biggest issue.

I am willing to wait and hear from Donald John Trump himself. There are so many things to be explained to We, The mother fucking People. Many are not. Then there are my poor parents. My mom believes what we believe. My dad is as skeptical as they come. "How would they do this" he asks. No way to explain it.

This will be taking a fascinating turn soon enough. From there, 2 things....be ready to fight......stock up!

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
08 August, 01:49
In response SPORTS to his Publication
there is so much evidence that proves this ' trust the plan , white hats in control ,eat ya popcorn , this is a movie ' is a controlled py op . i was duped for about 1 month then critical thinking stepped in . and realised we just got mk ultra'd . if we step back do nothing and think someone guna save us then we will learn nothing and go about our ignorant ways .

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 August, 03:01
In response SPORTS to his Publication
My mother believes I lied when I mentioned the Federal Reserve is not a federal agency. Didn't bother to look it up. Just dismissed me as a liar.

A friend doesn't care about human trafficking as his kid hasn't been stolen and the DUMBS are not real.

Then there are the MSM parrots.

Apathy is what is the main cause of the sheeple's brainwashing. IMO.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 August, 12:52
mask 🐑 and jab here . I don't get it . I blame it on that free 🍩.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 12:42
Nana will never fookn give up but we are I think loosing as many per day to giving up on the fight as we are the number we are waking up.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 August, 07:43
Once you awaken, you don't go back to sleep because you can't unknow what you know so momentum is on the awakened side 👍

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
07 August, 07:41
They are starting to wake up. Stuff I used to post was ignored. They aren't ignoring the posts anymore.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 August, 07:35
waking😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 August, 07:33
Thirty year temp watching, MAJOR amounts awake now. MANY>

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 August, 12:32
i have friends and family that still believe the insurrection was real, pandemic is real, trump and followers are enemies of the state, i should be in a straight jacket. a few have come around but the deception although fraught with inconsistency, is full on loud. the decieved still believe their sources (d’s, large companies, cnn celebrities etc) care about them and believe what they tell them

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 August, 08:31
C💩💩 zombies here 🤷‍♀️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 August, 06:27
unfortunately in socal there are still many sheep walking around with their masks on. ugh

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 12:44
I think a better question is how many will you awaken today?
We need to reach out , armed with fact and details to those around us and continually ask them questions to make them THINK - they HAVE TO SAY IT, or they didn't get the thought!
Ask them again, Ask them again ... make them answer until they "light up" with the truth.

That's our job!
Be fruitful and help others learn how to help themselves.

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
06 August, 12:02
I've been awake for quite awhile now. The people that I have been red pilling are open to the whole plan..... BUT..... at this point all the feed back I get from them is "why hasn't anyone been arrested?" Or "I sure hope so, something needs to happen" or "I'll believe it when I see it". I was able to convince them not to get the jab. So far so good.

However, the people that I thought were red pilled long ago (those who were raised conservative) actually got the jab. My brother is one of them. I asked him WTF is wrong with you (his wife is a nurse). I thought he was more awake then that. I was shocked and very disappointed. All I could say was "wow". I sent him a ton of stuff on the jab and the has not responded. He said he felt fine and had no side affects from it so I'm hoping he got the saline... At this point to try and re-red pill him seems like a huge hill to climb. I don't even know where to start. I've sent him enough stuff to read so I just have to wait the bell to ring.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 August, 07:34
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
i know ….i think we are all seeing some major dissapointments in some people

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
06 August, 11:24
I think as long as the MSM is still allowed to spew their bs, people will follow them. They should have been shut down a long time ago. it is absolutely sickening in Canada, every news source is still spewing garbage.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
06 August, 10:57
Some are waking slowly but others are glued to CNN. Taking too long! The fact that most of us are suspended from Twatter etc. doesn't help.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
06 August, 10:17
My older Aunties live in AZ and watch Christan news on the Victory channel. They’re well informed. I was highly impressed.
but .... I have an Aunt and Uncle here in California who watch CNN religiously, and dont use computers. (clueless)

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
06 August, 10:00
I think sometimes, most of the time, Waking up makes people feel alive and they're ready to put faith into action and GO!!
And then for others , it's so overwhelming that they feel the need to retreat to process all that's really actually happening and due to the overwhelming of it all it might be easy to fall back into those sleepy patterns just due to it's all so unbelievable to even fathom and are just playing it very cautiously.. I think they're still watching and waiting but those are the one's we have to assist through this.. Encourage them to stand up in their circles, even if we're alone sometimes, But it's a lot easier if we're TOGETHER! We can get more done in our local communities!!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 August, 09:52
I am feeling a little disheartened by some people who appeared very much awake. Unfortunately, it involves my best friend and my oldest daughter. My best friend is wearing a mask again at work and my oldest daughter is now considering the jab. Both reasons are (fear of losing their job and succumbing to worrying about what other people think). I am praying hard that they find their inner strength again. This is not really general observations more personal I realize.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 August, 09:49
I would like to think people are waking up & I do see some of that in other places but where I live...not so sure.People around here seem to follow orders.I mean most of them never took their masks off until they were told they could!So I'm waiting to see if they put their masks back on as soon as they're told to mask up again!!! I think a HUGE part of the problem is the "FAKE NEWS". With school starting up again soon, I feel bad for the children.Mask mandates are still here for them & I don't see or hear any outrage about it!

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
13 August, 12:23
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Take down MSM!

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
06 August, 09:45
waking up!!! The movie is getting outrageous, in order to wake the sheeple

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
06 August, 01:57
In response Eric Woods to his Publication
many people said no way this is a movie. real life affecting people's lives

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
06 August, 09:43
They were never fully awake.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 August, 09:41
Around me, they seem to still be asleep. Masks are making a comeback, and I live in the friggin country! We have more cows than people around here, and social distancing is the norm on any given day. So frustrating.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
06 August, 09:09
People are definitely waking up. My sister is now "scared for our country." My niece was crying the other day, because she feels her job will make her get the vaccine. But there are still too many people wearing masks that are still clueless.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
06 August, 09:05
More people are waking up, but also more people have lost faith that anything will happen. This is not surprising being that most people live in fear instead of faith. If their experiences have shown them that the bad guys always win then the next outcome has to be the same. It takes strength and courage to have blind faith and that concept has been programmed out of most people’s minds long ago. It will take a series of mind-blowing events to rattle the cage, but at least they are more prepared now to navigate those situations. People underestimate the power of planting seeds.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 August, 07:06
Waking up.

Liberal Sheep and the Communist/Marxist Wolves are slowly seperating from one another.

Best guesses are mandates and media losing control of the narrative.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 August, 03:37
Hopefully with the white hats aid in showing sheeple they will have to see.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 August, 03:36
One can only hope. People seem more open to discusson when redpilling lately.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
06 August, 02:51
Was VK correct when he said "maybe 2023?"