Mike Anon @Mike314
A friend of mine has a daughter in the National Guard.

She was told a few days ago to be ready, because she is going to be called to DC for duty.

All she knows, she said, is that it has something to do with Trump.

And we KNOW that Trump met with his cabinet this week.

I don't want to speculate, but it seems as though something is definitely brewing.

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #trumpwon #Freedom #DigitalSoldiers
12:11 PM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 August, 04:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
um, ok saying where you're going is ok. but you are NOT allowed to give ANY indication as to what or who the operation is about. that could be considered treason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 August, 04:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I'm just relaying what my friend told me.

Others have said that they heard the same thing.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 August, 02:19
saying for no reason whatsoever that numerologically, August 13th has the energy of 17 Q 🦁
8 = infinity, 1 = new beginnings, 3 = the catalyst, double 2's = Master of Duality and another 1 = 17 💥
AND... it's FRIDAY THE 13th 💥 BOOM 💥
and btw Mike - you posted that at 9:11 🎯

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 August, 02:34
In response white light to his Publication
I wish I could say "I meant to do that"...

😆🍻

Steve Murray @Stevie
07 August, 12:47
Still the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE POTUS. He never left he’s been cleaning out the swamp.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 August, 12:25
I would say the 11th since they dint want the election information out there.....Next week!

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 August, 01:10
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I believe the 11th of August also.

Presidential text will be from Trump.

Libby heads are gonna explode!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 August, 12:16
My gut has been saying Aug17th will be one to watch! I know, I know, no dates however! 😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 August, 12:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Presidential text and activation of the EBS is slated for August 11th, so there may be a few weeks of chaos after that.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
07 August, 12:13

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 August, 12:31
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
This is the Shiznit👇