Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Cruise ships are essentially small test groups. In this case, they proved that the Covid-19 vaccines don’t work as advertised.
11:29 AM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
07 August, 10:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yet the sheep cannot figure it out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 August, 08:15
Cruise Shits are FIRST OF ALL VANITY FAIR
NOR A SINGLE LEAF MOVE WITH OUT GOD PERMITION TO DO SO...

IDEA THAT YOU WHOLE YEAR WORKIN AS A SLAVE TO SYSTEM ONLY TO HAVE 14 DAYS OF LUXURY... THIS PEOPLE DESERVE WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

CRUISE SHIPS ARE BIGGEST RED PILL MACHINERY MANKIND EVER CREATED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Muse @YourMuse
07 August, 06:23
THERE IS NO COVID...this was a HUGE GLOBAL HOAX: https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Widget 260 @widget260
07 August, 12:02
Two of my sisters left the same port the day before on the Carnival Breeze. They are of the mindset that they are immune. They will be cruising on the Vista in September. I am the only member of my family that didn't take the vax out of 17.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 August, 07:57
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
My family as well. Guess the scare tactics worked

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 August, 11:32
dont work as advertised but work as per ‘their’ plain