Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Stonewall Jackson
1776Stonewall (on Gab)
"Scottish actor Michael Mitchell, whom you've seen in such movies as Braveheart and Gladiator, has been a strong proponent of vaccines and masks. This link provides dozens of his social media posts where he's demanding everyone mask up and get vaccinated. He insisted that he felt "Absolutely zero side effects" after receiving both Sinovac injections, and a third Pfizer “booster” shot. . . Fast forward 6 days, and Michael Mitchell is dead! He was 65 years old."
😔
https://thecovidblog.com/2...
03:04 AM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 August, 04:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
karma is real!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 August, 03:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
maybe hes a hellywood pedo and got executed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 August, 04:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i know people cannot see past the vaccine madness, i still wonder if the vax are eliminating certain blood types whether they know it or not. people that will be triggered in future days. something is not right about the vaccines especially being made under Trump. i think whitehats turned the tide on humanity and is going after the enemy.