Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 August, 07:26
All we need is for Podesta to be indicted to know another HUGE step toward the Great Awakening has taken place. HUGE ⤵️

11.3 = Podesta indicted
11.3 = 1st Marker + Proof Begins
Now a target is over Podesta for being “front & center” of voter fraud investigations (Kablamo). Could this be the indictment we’ve all been waiting for (11.3 = Proof to begin)?

PS Soros targeted - article also mentions Soros

When evidence of election rigging comes out in a court of law (and it will) Podesta being indicted would be a magnificent way to reanimate Q-TEAM & bring much deserved vindication to ANONS. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08:52 PM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 August, 08:06
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
TRUTH ABOUT THE STORIES OF TRIBUNALS! + TRUMP UPDATE! (Not All Is What It Seems!) - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into the truth surrounding rumors and stories surrounding the secret tribunals that ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 August, 05:35
Real Raw News is a SATIRE website. They even say they are.

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 August, 08:00
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
At first glance maybe but no. Their disclaimer makes it clear that they have to put that on for legal reasons. I had my doubts at first but many people have looked into it and found it to be a white hat operation to start leaking out the tribunal info away from the MSM

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 August, 08:57
I wouldn't put too much trust in that story. If anything is going on at GITMO as far as executions...it wont be leaked. Ive seen several articles they put out making claims like that. If executions are happening, only the most trusted Marines will be on that base. I personally think it is happening but as for specific names...pass the salt please.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 August, 12:24
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I am very careful not to assume this is truth. I pray that Podesta is gone, this would be one less wicked evil perp that harms Children. Hope for this to be a real remedy.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 August, 12:28
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Haven't heard too much from him lately though, have we?