Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 August, 09:52
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Thank God the trials have begun I just wish they would publicize this information everywhere to put the fear of God into all those actively participating in the jabs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 August, 08:42
Not just the Pharmceutical executives but EVERYONE involved - from those executives, to any doctor, nurse or front line health care worker who administered the jab without PROACTIVELY warning people about the dangers and continued to do so after data revealed the harm the injections were doing, to the politcians who accepted money from these Big Pharma corporations, to the emplyers (including even their secretaries who sat by and aaid and did nothing) who made their employees jobs contingent on receiving the injections, to the random busy body on the street who persisted in asking “We all have to do our part, did you get the vaxx?!” or “Put your mask on.” ANYONE WHO AIDED AND ABBETTED THESE CRIMES IN ANY WAY CAN EXPECT TO BE HAULED BEFORE THE NÜREMBERG TRIBUNALS. “I didn’t know” (which is BS because the truth was being shouted at them daily) or “I was just following orders” is not an excuse. And they will all hang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
07 August, 10:10
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I hope so. I really believe that feeling into the feelings associated with the outcome you want directs the energy there and makes it more likely to happen. So - Take a moment to visualize that outcome...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 August, 08:41

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
07 August, 08:25
Lord, make it so🙏🏻