Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 July, 03:36
I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 06:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In California. Got slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using more than our allocation of 65 gallons of water per person per day for June. We found this out about a week ago, and we cut back on watering. Still went over in July, so it's going to be a $2,000 penalty for July. We only shower once a week and do one load of laundry per week so we can keep the fruit trees alive. Just watering the plants alone uses 200% of our allocation.

Households had to cut back 50% and the corporations only had to cut back 10%. The city officials are corrupt and there are many conflicts of interest.

I wonder if this applies? 👇https://www.justice.gov/cr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Hat @aShulamite
29 July, 07:27
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Where are u? North or South Cali? Yikes!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 07:33
In response White Hat to her Publication
Right now, in Northern California. Fixing up my childhood home after our tenants moved out.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to rent it again because of the water restrictions. Going to have to leave the house empty and head home down south.

White Hat @aShulamite
29 July, 07:39
Yikes again. I am in North Cali. Guess we better duck! Sorry this happened to you.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 July, 05:57
Just got my water bill for May and June. It's $1,800.
Normal bill is $300. Yikes again and again!

White Hat @aShulamite
03 August, 02:58
That is just crazy. Since 'talking' with you I have changed lots of things regarding water. Recyle as much as possible. Rotten bastards is the nicest thing I can think to say about the people who are manufacturing this water non-crisis. Nonetheless, I know that we are headed for a huge turn around and super victory.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 August, 12:27
I can only hope that this is just part of the movie we're watching to wake people up! I'm going to fight it, and Water Audit California has a lawsuit against the city and the county for negligent and intentional breach of trustee duties.

https://waterauditca.org/p...

White Hat @aShulamite
06 August, 05:30
I had occasion to cross the American River at Rio Vista about 3 weeks ago. The River was nearly to the top of the banks, very wide. As far as the eye could see it was like that. When I stopped for lunch I talked with the owner about it. She said it made her furious that as many times as she has called newspapers and radio stations about it no one was interested. She shakes her head: "there is no drought. If there isn't water in the river it is because someone let it out intentionally. They try to say it is because water was just released from the dam further up stream. NO!, it is always like this."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
The city of St. Helena (Pelosi and Newsom) is fining residential customers for going over 65 gallons per person per day.

Each of the 2,500 households of St. Helena has been allowed 2,500 gallons of water per month for irrigation.

On average, Spring Mountain Vineyard alone (using double their allocation, takes as much water in one month as the total landscaping allotment for all the residents in the city for nine weeks.

The vineyard pays less than $0.004/gallon penalty for its millions of gallons of excess consumption, while the resident who overwaters her or his landscape by a hundred gallons a day will pay a penalty of $0.334/gallon – nearly 100 times more than SMV penalties for over consumption.
06:22 PM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
White Hat @aShulamite
06 August, 06:31
As I was fuming about this for some reason I focused on the ARROGANCE of these people. Quietly, I remembered "Pride goes before a fall" These humpty dumpty's aren't going to be able to be put together again.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 August, 07:18
And it gets worse!

ORDER OF THE NAPA COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER REQUIRING ALL PERSONS TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS WHILE INDOORS WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS

Date of Order: August 5, 2021
Order No. 21-02

Please read this Order carefully. Violation of or failure to comply with this Order is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both. (Health and Safety Code § 120295, et seq.; Penal Code §§ 69, 148(a)(1); Napa County Code § 2.80.065.)

https://www.cityofsthelena...