Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 April, 01:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 August, 04:03
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
And yet nothing EVER happens.

Such a utter mockery and disgrace we are witnessing.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
DEAR SPORT .. I FIND MY SELF HAVING TO SAY THIS TODAY LIKE OTHER TIMES MAYBE I HAVEN'T BEEN CLEAR .... FUNNY HOW YOU ALWAYS MAKE A BS STATEMENT LIKE THIS I HAVE SEEN THEM MULTIPLE TIMES ON OTHERS POST AND MY OWN ARE YOU AWAKE REALLY ??? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES FROM DAY ONE WAKE UP JEEZ HAVE FAITH AND KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON THAT CAN'T BE MADE PUBLIC WE WERE TOLD THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS AND WHY ?? TO KEEP THOSE THAT FIGHT FOR US ALL SAFE PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR KNOW OR BE ABLE TO THANK ... GODS WARRIORS !! HOW DO YOU CATCH TRAITORS THIEVES TREASONOUS MULTIPLE FELONS PEDOPHILES YOU CATCH THEM IN THE ACT !! PRAYERS FOR YOU TO FIND THIS IN YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT SO THAT YOU CAN RESPOND MORE POSITIVELY ON PEOPLES POSTS AND FIND SOME PEACE ABOVE ALL TRUST GOD PATRIOTS STAND PRAY REMEMBER WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER GOD WINS WWG1WGA WW
04:44 PM - Aug 06, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 August, 05:23
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SPORTS @SPORTS
06 August, 05:16
Wide awake. Please explain to me what has happened other than known and confirmed criminals allowed to roam free for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

I am wide awake. I know who the bad people are. They are the ones winning and winning BIG. Meanwhile, Trump schedules another meaningless rally, Flynn talks and talks, Pillows says 9-0 SC ruling incoming, Linny Wood says all lies revealed 6 months ago, Powell has gone silent......not a single arrest. No one. Schiff? Pelosi? Hirono? Feinstein? Swalwell? McConnell? Lady G mother fucking Graham?

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

And THAT is MY fault? How?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 04:50
I lot fewer of them over here than other places. Thanks for exposing them.