Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 August, 04:31
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
TRUE STORY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 04:48
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 August, 04:03
And yet nothing EVER happens.

Such a utter mockery and disgrace we are witnessing.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 August, 04:44
In response SPORTS to his Publication
DEAR SPORT .. I FIND MY SELF HAVING TO SAY THIS TODAY LIKE OTHER TIMES MAYBE I HAVEN'T BEEN CLEAR .... FUNNY HOW YOU ALWAYS MAKE A BS STATEMENT LIKE THIS I HAVE SEEN THEM MULTIPLE TIMES ON OTHERS POST AND MY OWN ARE YOU AWAKE REALLY ??? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES FROM DAY ONE WAKE UP JEEZ HAVE FAITH AND KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON THAT CAN'T BE MADE PUBLIC WE WERE TOLD THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS AND WHY ?? TO KEEP THOSE THAT FIGHT FOR US ALL SAFE PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR KNOW OR BE ABLE TO THANK ... GODS WARRIORS !! HOW DO YOU CATCH TRAITORS THIEVES TREASONOUS MULTIPLE FELONS PEDOPHILES YOU CATCH THEM IN THE ACT !! PRAYERS FOR YOU TO FIND THIS IN YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT SO THAT YOU CAN RESPOND MORE POSITIVELY ON PEOPLES POSTS AND FIND SOME PEACE ABOVE ALL TRUST GOD PATRIOTS STAND PRAY REMEMBER WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER GOD WINS WWG1WGA WW

chore Toke @choretoke
28 July, 09:42
Well, Well,Well❗️Looky here❗️🤨🤨👀👀👀The more POISON JABS PEOPLE GET THE MORE MONEY THIS EVIL SATANIST MAKE❗️🤨HIM AND HIS MINIONS ❗️😡👀👀

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 July, 09:56
Congressional Pawns are easy, let’s go for the Gold! 👇😎👍

https://prepareforchange.n...

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 July, 12:04
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
im hanging with you Dan!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 May, 01:36
I have said before, Trumps first four years was for taking
notes, setting the chess board and being the trap...
a tiger pit deep enough for the deep state and dark
enough for the cabal.
but I sense many are completely forgetting how Trump
operates and why he showed up the first time.
He will remind us one day, I won't say soon, but could be

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 April, 02:33
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? 🤔

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 April, 07:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
After "Iran" shot down one of our drones. June 2019 I think.

SPORTS @SPORTS
06 August, 04:04
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Doesn't matter. Nothing EVER happens.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!