Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 10:01
Are you starting to see how this massive game of 5D chess plays out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
the forced testing of students that will lead to forced vax on campus is now ripping my family farther apart.. this genocide xannit b allowed to continue.. i will shoot in self defense of my kids & myself..
10:07 AM - Aug 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 10:36
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 10:22
I feel your pain. Your students are atill allowed a religous exemption. My son in California opted for that. Would you like me to send what he wrote? They are pushing this so hard right now because they think it will get full FDA approval in Oct. That isnt sheduled intil 2023.
Bring all the Dark to light. They will all be complict in The Crimes against Humanity.
Godbless

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
06 August, 12:14
go to this link Peggy Hall knows her stuff
https://www.thehealthyamer...

Grace Rodrick @GFR
06 August, 11:30
im glad u have the guns!!! i dont know what we will do in the UK!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 10:13
Luke 12:51-53

But read entire chapter.