Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are you starting to see how this massive game of 5D chess plays out?
10:01 AM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 12:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So if you wanted to appeal to the masses how many personalities would you need to take on to incite all walks of life.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
06 August, 09:54
I made an observation..or maybe it’s just nothing🤷🏻‍♀️ but I find it interesting how there are many different “styles” of getting the message out. Some of the people are religious, some are political figured bullhorns, some are crass and vulgar, some Military, some are soft-spoken, some are tough and rough around the edges, and some are average every day people like you and me..the brilliance of this is that the “Awakening Messages” going out are reaching a wide group of audiences from all walks of life and many of these truthers are connected to each other. 107 does interviews with many types of hosts, too..maybe to keep the youtube censor gods confused and at bay or maybe to reach a diverse audience as well?? .. anyway...I guess the moral for normies is, don’t mind the messenger...just listen to the message!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
06 August, 09:24
maxwell trial

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
06 August, 03:12
Did everyone ever think about, who plays this game really in the background 🙏
Our real Father with our sisters and brothers is here to free us real Humans from this evil on earth!
There is no coincidence ‼️
Lion 🙏 ❤️🙏
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice
#FightBack
#loudandclear
#GODSPEED

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 12:52
Fewer and fewer moves - tic toc ...
Sept 19th - 22nd on Ingersol Lockwood site = date / time clock

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 10:59
Timing is everything.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
06 August, 10:15
I hope it plays out in time to save the rest of the small businesses and landlords from ruin.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
06 August, 10:09
These moves are painting everyone in their corners!! Get Ready!!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
06 August, 10:07
the forced testing of students that will lead to forced vax on campus is now ripping my family farther apart.. this genocide xannit b allowed to continue.. i will shoot in self defense of my kids & myself..

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 10:22
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I feel your pain. Your students are atill allowed a religous exemption. My son in California opted for that. Would you like me to send what he wrote? They are pushing this so hard right now because they think it will get full FDA approval in Oct. That isnt sheduled intil 2023.
Bring all the Dark to light. They will all be complict in The Crimes against Humanity.
Godbless

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 10:36
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 August, 10:04
In regular chess the EndGame has some surprising twists and turns.

Moves that push one player into the last trap.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 August, 10:04
just wondering if they are going to flip the switch on the towers on their way out

idk if anyone is truly ready for that