Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 August, 04:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
What is this Nana is seeing from ppl on twit wit about ships coming to take us to a new Planet similar to Earth and ppl arguing about which ships to get on saying some are evil & will be taking ppl to prison planets?
This bullshit is confusing ppl.
Yes there are gigantic ships, I have been in the garden of one of them, but my understanding is that we have already taken out the Reptilians and Dracos from our system and taken control of the only portals large enough for ships to come thr??
What do you fell hun?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 August, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There were 4 comments in reply. Start with the bottom and work you way up to read it in chronological order. Mahalos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 09:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This post was just shared and I went to see which one and started rereading your first reply. It reads completely different from yesterday. Very different. It is massively diverse in the multiverse. This is why I encourage people to read their own field and Akasha. The day of following others is over. Comparing notes, aligning where resonant is awesome and helpful. There are "slave ships" heading to mars and the moon as we speak and have been. It's more like traveling via stargates sans ship. The "advanced" Sirians I spoke of live sort of like they did in Communist Russia. Everyone has a job to do and is assigned one. If I was reading that field, it would feel like slave to me. If you expect to find a One Size Fits all story for 8B people, you will be lost. It's highly complex, there is a level where you can maintain over 100K dimensions of awareness loaded with what would seem contradictions. It's all relative indeed. You may like the book Future Memory by P.M.H. Atwater

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
05 August, 04:20
i think people are choosing which world they want to live in. we are separating from one another. something akin to the rapture is happening.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 August, 04:29
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
For those of us who choose the "rapture", the lift into the higher realms of Heaven on Earth, through Christ, a return back home to be with God in All-Ways, the old is dying. God never rejected anyone. It is people who reject God through self-betrayal. Eternal life is the natural consequence when you chose to accept God's love, for all life comes from God. If one chooses to be a parasite off from a host of God, its days are numbered.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
05 August, 04:03