Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let's be clear!
Nana believes that Barr and Durham have done the jobs they were tasked to do!
There were NEVER, NEVER, going to be arrests that would go thr the Dept of Justice because IT IS FOOKN COMPROMISED!
The whole damn thing, procecutors, judges, ALL OF IT!
Do you really think it would have brought any convictions?
How did Gen Flynn show us that justice was not possible thr the Justice system?
Would ANYONE have believed that it was this compromised without being shown?
Brain - God gave ya one - use it!
@jfkjrfan
12:47 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
28 January, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We DO/did need to see the extent of the corruption. Seeing the corruption verifies it individually and together as citizens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
28 January, 03:03
Last time we saw JUSTICE was after Abe was shot....THAT is what we expect and that or worse should be seen by all who have been victims/slaves/robbed/killed. THEN TRUE and ROCK SOLID JUSTICE COMES when they lay in front of GOD. That is how I see it going to movie roll out... Military in Control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
28 January, 03:03
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
🐸jfkfan2

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 02:58
Nana is a sharp cookie.
We will see our beloved Bill Barr again; he will be in charge of the legal aspects of the new GESARA government.
That's why he had to step down.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 04:30
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Nana reads ppls eyes. I have tried to see evil in his soul everytime I see his eyes and I simply can not see it there.

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
28 January, 01:01
I miss my President

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 01:02
In response Josie Taylor to her Publication
Nana does too. He will be back, just on a little vaca. He definately earned one!

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
28 January, 01:03
In response Josie Taylor to her Publication
BIGLY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸