Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 June, 02:24
Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.

Don't eat Mcdonalds. It's not good for you lol

https://www.wsj.com/articl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Haven’t eaten at McDonalds in over 10 years, nasty food, always made me sick.... God had my back. ❤️
11:27 PM - Aug 04, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 August, 03:22
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Me too, 13 years now. Longer for their pretend beef frankenburgers. It was the chicken for a while prior to the 13 years I hope I never ate children when I did order from there.🤢 I consume as local as possible organically grown fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts, now, learning to nourish on God's love, I can thrive on 400-600 calories a day. We have a secondary digestive system that converts the surrounding energy ( from the same field Telsa tech would tap for free energy) and use it to fuel us. For example, ever notice when high on being in love, or a zone of creative inspiration= (in-spirt-action), all apatite fades away. The second system kicks in in these "en-lightened" states. If you tap the vibration of Universal Love/God in the organic realm, that is always there, you become lighter and are sustained by a different energy source. When I get stressed or tired, then the other system kicks in and I feel hungry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
05 August, 07:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I would love to be able to thrive on fewer calories ❤️❤️❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 08:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yes and when we get back to our original energy being self we wont need food at all we will live off the energy God provided.