Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.

Don't eat Mcdonalds. It's not good for you lol

https://www.wsj.com/articl...
02:24 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
guyo thorson @guyo
05 August, 03:48
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 August, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 August, 01:29

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 August, 11:27
Haven’t eaten at McDonalds in over 10 years, nasty food, always made me sick.... God had my back. ❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 August, 03:22
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Me too, 13 years now. Longer for their pretend beef frankenburgers. It was the chicken for a while prior to the 13 years I hope I never ate children when I did order from there.🤢 I consume as local as possible organically grown fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts, now, learning to nourish on God's love, I can thrive on 400-600 calories a day. We have a secondary digestive system that converts the surrounding energy ( from the same field Telsa tech would tap for free energy) and use it to fuel us. For example, ever notice when high on being in love, or a zone of creative inspiration= (in-spirt-action), all apatite fades away. The second system kicks in in these "en-lightened" states. If you tap the vibration of Universal Love/God in the organic realm, that is always there, you become lighter and are sustained by a different energy source. When I get stressed or tired, then the other system kicks in and I feel hungry.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 August, 09:54
It was all spelled out to us in the documentary called Soylent Green. Watch it if you haven't yet.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 August, 09:34
2%, you ok with that???? 2% Human flesh found in the slaughterhouses they use....

Explain that...

I'll wait...

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 June, 04:17
So when this story is proven false and the workers at Keystone have been laid off because of a witch hunt on a company that is FDA inspected twice a day and has a great record, which one of you are going to pay to feed their kids? Asking for a friend that may be getting laid off soon.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 August, 09:35
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
They Are Cabal Owned!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 August, 11:16
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Either you trust the FDA or you do not.
I do not.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 04:11

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
13 June, 05:14
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤢

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
13 June, 06:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
NONE of my relatives believe this amd wont until its full blown on MSM 🤮😢

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
11 June, 03:02
I was just wondering yesterday if we will start seeing them shutdown.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 June, 03:03
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Soylent Green was set in 2020

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
11 June, 03:05
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
JBS meats also was shut down throughout the US locations due to Covid cases.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 June, 02:36
"Billions and Billions Served"
...billions served TO you 🤢

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
11 June, 02:31

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 August, 09:32
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
You think that’s bad! Think about This!
Moar Newz!
👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 August, 09:46
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Oh so "Potatoes" is what we are calling the products he produces from out of planned parenthood. now? McDonals orders ingredients from Planned Parenthood people. You all need to watch the documentary called Soylent Green. It is a projected documentary based on the plans for the future they had at the time. That time is coming to be in a few months from now.