⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 August, 07:19
I'll say this one more time, just because it's NEVER happened in our country's history, it does NOT mean it can't happen. I'm referring to all the comments regarding the return of POTUS to The W.H. Anyone that says or claims that this can't happen because it has NEVER happened before has completely missed the point. Whatever happened between 11/3 & 11/4 has NEVER happened before. The extent to which this criminals had to recour to cheat, lie, and even kill, has never been witnessed. So all I'm saying is that the argument of "This has never been done before" or "This is not in the constitution" is irrelevant given the circumstances in which we're today. Perhaps a good look at #ActOf1871 would also justify any action taken regarding the rigged election. These POS have never played by the rules. It's time we hold our ground and stop allowing them to shove "historical facts" in our faces. The 2020 election was rigged like we have never seen before. Let's act accordingly.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 August, 09:16
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
the bigger question is why does anybody respect the current government. i do not and will completely rebuke any authority that they claim. i am sovereign and i will never consent to be governed by anyone having power again. there is no solution without fixing the root cause. the root cause is no man can ever have power over another. this is God's law. God is not going to come save you. he gave you the power to say no and take a leap of faith. If you cannot do that, he will still love you but you will fail this life and start over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
What do I do about my son who is in the military. I don't want him taking the vaccine. He opted out the first time, but apparently it's going to be mandatory now. What are his options?
06:29 PM - Aug 04, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
04 August, 06:48
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
have your son question why the nuremberg code is being violated

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
04 August, 06:55
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Oh ok, thank you! I will look into that. I appreciate it!!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
04 August, 06:47

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 August, 06:34
Get a lawyer to defend. If needed, quit the military.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
04 August, 06:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you!!