⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I'll say this one more time, just because it's NEVER happened in our country's history, it does NOT mean it can't happen. I'm referring to all the comments regarding the return of POTUS to The W.H. Anyone that says or claims that this can't happen because it has NEVER happened before has completely missed the point. Whatever happened between 11/3 & 11/4 has NEVER happened before. The extent to which this criminals had to recour to cheat, lie, and even kill, has never been witnessed. So all I'm saying is that the argument of "This has never been done before" or "This is not in the constitution" is irrelevant given the circumstances in which we're today. Perhaps a good look at #ActOf1871 would also justify any action taken regarding the rigged election. These POS have never played by the rules. It's time we hold our ground and stop allowing them to shove "historical facts" in our faces. The 2020 election was rigged like we have never seen before. Let's act accordingly.
WWG1WGA
07:19 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 August, 04:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Luis, You Stated That Better Than Anyone Could Have! Well Done! 100% Agree! Shame Is Many People Don’t Know Our True Constitution, It Wasn’t Changed To A Corporation When Our Founding Fathers Wrote It! The Signing Is Coming Up Sep 17th. Lets Pray For That!! lol I Am! Of Course Before Would Always Be Better! Get Our Military In! WWG1WGAWW! Thank You For That Post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
04 August, 04:00
Agreed Luis! I’d have to say also check out the War manual section 11.3 & 11.4 - very good reads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 04:08
In response Only God Can! to his Publication

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
04 August, 03:02
#truth
GOD KNOwS
If You KNOW You KNOW

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
04 August, 01:03
Devolution explains what is currently unfolding. Trump is STILL our legal president. This report clarifies (X22 Report Spotlight w Patel Patriot--excellent information!).

https://x22report.com/aiov...

Bella Fina @kanon23
04 August, 12:37
♥ There is a 1st for everything♥ I stand with DjTrump♥ the sooner the better, steady holding the line over here♥

04 August, 01:54
In response Bella Fina to her Publication

Selah 321 @Selah
04 August, 01:59
In response Bella Fina to her Publication
WAWY

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 August, 09:16
the bigger question is why does anybody respect the current government. i do not and will completely rebuke any authority that they claim. i am sovereign and i will never consent to be governed by anyone having power again. there is no solution without fixing the root cause. the root cause is no man can ever have power over another. this is God's law. God is not going to come save you. he gave you the power to say no and take a leap of faith. If you cannot do that, he will still love you but you will fail this life and start over.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
04 August, 06:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
What do I do about my son who is in the military. I don't want him taking the vaccine. He opted out the first time, but apparently it's going to be mandatory now. What are his options?

Gray 359 @Gray359
04 August, 08:48
Well said!!🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
04 August, 08:31
I know NEVER is a long time, so everything is possible.

04 August, 04:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Time is an illusion. 😉

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 August, 08:20
How about there never was such blatant and country wide treason committed? That never happened either

04 August, 08:30
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Exactly. We are living in unprecedented times.
The old rules do NOT apply anymore...not when we're talking about Satan's work.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 August, 08:19
Bravo!!!!!!!!!! WWG1WGA

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
04 August, 08:07
We werent under our original constitution anyway. thety changed it in 1871 after brittain and other fighters being brought in to invade the south and take away our sovereignty as individual states and individuals not opposing the changing of te original constitution. By not disputing they were considered as consenting to their rightd being trampled upon. especially after living through the civil war. Maritime Admiralty Law explains alot about how ever since all of our rights have been impeded upon by satsnic globalists. The gig is finally over for them and tbeir evil ways! Much Love from New Orleans Patriots! Great post by the way O.P.🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
04 August, 08:35
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Yes ! Right 100% - great to have a 'nearby' Patriot! I am near Baton Rouge! Keep the info coming! 👍