Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
28 January, 11:49
#SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC #SpaceForce #TheGuardians #wwg1wga
CAUTIONπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

FEW THINGS ARE MORE SHOCKING THAN HEARING THE HARD TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF A CHILDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

YET, IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTHπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

CHOICE, PATRIOTS! NCSWIC!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
28 January, 12:15
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
I don't have a link, but that's the children from Hampstead, UK. I saw an interview with their mother on SGT Report years ago, very disturbing, gives a good picture of the awful reality that does exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
Patriot, I will say this. I have seen very tough stuff thus far, graphic stuff. Have been in this fight since Wikileaks started. But this 15-min video was the toughest for me to date. Because he whole satanic picture can be inferred from watching this participant child report on a whole school, involving the whole community. SYSTEMIC AF!!! DEEP AF!!

If you have the courage and stomach to watch the 15 minutes and count to 10 you immediatelly understand 1) who the invisible enemy coordinating agents really is, and 2) what the wwg1wga movement is ultimatelly all about! PRAY!! We will win!
12:25 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Reccared in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
28 January, 12:47
Agree! Horrific how deep, but all will continue to be exposed. Amazing how much has come out in the last 4 years. The enemy will lose, victory is ours... for the children and our future!!! WWG1WGA

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
28 January, 12:39
We Will Win......
If patriot- believers- truthers have the Courage to Speak Truth.
"Be Strong and Courageous
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged.
The Lord your God will go with you where ever you go"Joshua 1:9