Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
#SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC #SpaceForce #TheGuardians #wwg1wga
CAUTIONπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

FEW THINGS ARE MORE SHOCKING THAN HEARING THE HARD TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF A CHILDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

YET, IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTHπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

CHOICE, PATRIOTS! NCSWIC!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
11:49 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Reccared in this post can reply
Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
18 April, 06:56
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
christel Spiritus @Newbeginning
05 February, 06:27
This is just disgusting!! How many other places does this happen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 07:29
In response christel Spiritus to her Publication
Everywhere. This is the biggest secret of the cabal. Their whole world is governed by satanic pedophilia. BUT, we are about to finish them up. Pray and hold the line. We will NOT fail the children of Earth. Remember that! wwg1wga

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
30 January, 01:42
use duckduckgo and stop using Google as your server.... they suppress too much TRUTH πŸ€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
28 January, 09:39
i couldnt get it to load

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
28 January, 04:34
OMG i would go on a rampage

Pamela Gibson @PGTrumpBarron
28 January, 04:17
The mother tried to get custody of those children. The father had her smeared and made to look crazy. He got them back and it continues. Horrorifing story!

777RICK777 107 @777RICK777
28 January, 04:01
Heart Breaking πŸ˜₯

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 January, 03:55
I saw this a few months ago. She just talks like it is normal.. This is horrific and so sad. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
28 January, 03:55
i watched this video before. and they interviewed both brother and sister. it was hard to watch but i felt it was necessary. the depravity of what they suffered is unimaginable. these poor children need so much love and therapy to bring them out if the hell they lived in!! so sad that innocent children have been living in hell under the guidance of those that were supposed to love and protect them πŸ™β€οΈ

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
28 January, 03:54
IT IS TIME TO LISTEN to the children... I am so ready for their BIBLICAL judgement!!!!

Theseeyes cry @Theseeyescry
28 January, 03:33
video will not play or it has been removed.

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
28 January, 03:29
πŸ˜’πŸ€¬πŸ™

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
28 January, 02:41
Hell isn't good enough for these people.. God help these children

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
28 January, 02:38
if you're not awake yet! Wake up! What's going on in this world is worse than you can possibly imagine! This is not a joke! this is coming straight from this child's mouth!

Suzanne Lohbauer @SuzyQ1776
28 January, 02:17
This poor child, I just want to give her a hug so that she knows what real human contact should feel like. She speaks about this as if this was a normal family ritual.
I can't wait for these monsters to get what is coming to them!
Thank god for President Trump and the military taking on this unspeakable act and bringing them all to justice!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
28 January, 01:49
wont load for me

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
28 January, 01:30
I watched the entire interview...I dont know when maybe a year or 2 ago. What struck me was when he started interciewing her brother and he told the same story. I can't imagine how you would get the 2 of them to say these things if they weren't true...at the same time, I can't believe these things can be true. It is sick and twisted beyond anything sick and twisted.

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 January, 01:27
This is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen! Does anyone know if this was further investigated by any 'authorities'? I can't watch something like this and simply ignore it without taking action. My heart is broken hearing the detailed description of the child abuse and MURDER of innocent babies! I'm at a loss for words.....🀬

28 January, 01:39
In response Shannon Anne to her Publication
Breath deep and pray because this is essentially a spiritual war. A war where the enemy's weapons only work when you are asleep. The Great Awakening is not a rhetorical statement... wake up and win, right? The MI has been doing the heavy lifting since 2017 and is presently finishing it up, lining up tribunals, etc. We win! Soon the children will come in public. Pray!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 January, 04:02
In response Shannon Anne to her Publication
The Mother found out what was going on and tried to fight, the father ended getting custody , mother was declared as crazy, and brought the children to America. That is all I know for now...πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 01:19
la verite vient toujours de la bouche des enfants πŸ€“

Julie Hayden @kittymomma25
28 January, 12:46
i found the video on WORLDSTARHIPHOP.com - searched "british schoolgirl interview" then scrolled down until i found it. The original interview that i watched in September is MUCH longer (way over an hour) - this is just one 15 minute segment. The entire written transcript of the interview is available if you search deep enough on the web. I'd encourage everyone (as long as you can stomach it) to find this video and watch. It is absolutely bone-chilling the evil that is out there. And don't believe what they say that the father was found innocent. Those of us who are awake know better.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 January, 12:35
Horrifying. Just horrifying.

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
28 January, 12:31
"They give the children sweets, then they Do sex to them"
If....'The Truth shall set us free'
... then we need to know the depravity of the abyss to truely repent of
of it....

28 January, 12:44
In response Freedom Patriot to her Publication
🐸100% agreed. Ultimately, in a world where the choice to know is real because you have full transparency, those who refuse to witness truth and find a way of digesting it are indeed limiting their freedom. And I do not believe we have come this far in order to be led by serfs in the new era. Perhaps we are entering an era marked by self-regulating leadership. Because in a transparent world everyone will know what and how much everyone else knows. Simple. Do you want to follow a person with less knowledge than you? Nope. Or, do you want to lead a person with more knowledge than you? Nope.🐸

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
28 January, 12:27
the link is gone

28 January, 12:46
In response Linda Campbell to her Publication

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
28 January, 12:25
OMG

Donna Martin @Meme17
28 January, 12:24
This is truely horrible 😒

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
28 January, 12:23
Gutwrenching to see her talk so freely and nonchalant about such gruesome details. πŸ˜₯

Evil Elf @Evilelf
28 January, 12:58
In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication
That's one cold little girl....

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
28 January, 12:15
I don't have a link, but that's the children from Hampstead, UK. I saw an interview with their mother on SGT Report years ago, very disturbing, gives a good picture of the awful reality that does exist.

28 January, 12:25
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Patriot, I will say this. I have seen very tough stuff thus far, graphic stuff. Have been in this fight since Wikileaks started. But this 15-min video was the toughest for me to date. Because he whole satanic picture can be inferred from watching this participant child report on a whole school, involving the whole community. SYSTEMIC AF!!! DEEP AF!!

If you have the courage and stomach to watch the 15 minutes and count to 10 you immediatelly understand 1) who the invisible enemy coordinating agents really is, and 2) what the wwg1wga movement is ultimatelly all about! PRAY!! We will win!

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
28 January, 12:10
Same here, this was one of the first videos I watched earlier last year after I heard about Q and started looking into links/information etc πŸ™. A pretty eye opening awakening, that's for sure.

Julie Hayden @kittymomma25
28 January, 12:03
OMG! THIS IS THE VIDEO I WATCHED BACK IN SEPTEMBER THAT STARTED MY AWAKENING!!! It won't load and I dont know how to get to it, but i DID manage to find a printed transcript of it recently. IT IS CHILLING!!!! A must watch for anyone questioning this child trafficking epidemic. if anyone has a link, please publish.

28 January, 12:29
In response Julie Hayden to her Publication
It took a miracle to load this....innumerable attempts... But you can copy the link of the video (last icon on the right below video) and share it that way with any platform. I do this 90% of the time...it is the fastest way!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š