⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 August, 07:19
I'll say this one more time, just because it's NEVER happened in our country's history, it does NOT mean it can't happen. I'm referring to all the comments regarding the return of POTUS to The W.H. Anyone that says or claims that this can't happen because it has NEVER happened before has completely missed the point. Whatever happened between 11/3 & 11/4 has NEVER happened before. The extent to which this criminals had to recour to cheat, lie, and even kill, has never been witnessed. So all I'm saying is that the argument of "This has never been done before" or "This is not in the constitution" is irrelevant given the circumstances in which we're today. Perhaps a good look at #ActOf1871 would also justify any action taken regarding the rigged election. These POS have never played by the rules. It's time we hold our ground and stop allowing them to shove "historical facts" in our faces. The 2020 election was rigged like we have never seen before. Let's act accordingly.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
04 August, 04:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Agreed Luis! I’d have to say also check out the War manual section 11.3 & 11.4 - very good reads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it