John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 10:10
I told you if I wrote in code you wouldn't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
03 August, 10:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Are you positing in code again, because I don’t understand (again). 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 11:53
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
This time it was in code.
INCOMING!!!=Bombs incoming
OUTGOING!=Governor outgoing.
Blanket statement=Covers everything (all sexual accusations addressed)
Ever see these?=Have you ever seen the Dems actually get in trouble by real authority?
If you do you might want to ask why=Patriots in control
A clock=it's time
Right twice=We win two times (One he gets busted, two Biden wants him to resign.)
Shouldn't YOU (not your) info be better than that=Shouldn't you (everyone) be better informed about what is truly going on?

Following now?

This is why I don't use codes or cryptic messages. The true plain facts go a lot farther and mean a lot more.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
04 August, 01:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Absolutely, and thanks !

For the most part, I’m solid w/ drops & comms but codes and cryptics leave me completely vexed. 🤪 Too much disinformation, intentional (or not).

I totally agree. Most of it is trash. Disinformation time is over.
01:54 AM - Aug 04, 2021
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it