John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 10:10
I told you if I wrote in code you wouldn't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
03 August, 10:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Are you positing in code again, because I don’t understand (again). 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 11:53
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
This time it was in code.
INCOMING!!!=Bombs incoming
OUTGOING!=Governor outgoing.
Blanket statement=Covers everything (all sexual accusations addressed)
Ever see these?=Have you ever seen the Dems actually get in trouble by real authority?
If you do you might want to ask why=Patriots in control
A clock=it's time
Right twice=We win two times (One he gets busted, two Biden wants him to resign.)
Shouldn't YOU (not your) info be better than that=Shouldn't you (everyone) be better informed about what is truly going on?

Following now?

This is why I don't use codes or cryptic messages. The true plain facts go a lot farther and mean a lot more.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
Absolutely, and thanks !

For the most part, I’m solid w/ drops & comms but codes and cryptics leave me completely vexed. 🤪 Too much disinformation, intentional (or not).
01:47 AM - Aug 04, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Melissa19989 in this post can reply
04 August, 01:54
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
I totally agree. Most of it is trash. Disinformation time is over.