⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 August, 09:34
Not if, but when POTUS gets reinstated, this is what I think will happen:

I'm sure this theory has been thrown around many times.

I believe that when POTUS goes back to The White House, millions and millions of Patriots will go out to the streets to celebrate!

This is where things will get dicey. This is were we will need to be ready for attacks, physical and verbal, from [D][S] puppets.

This is the scenario in which Patriots will prove how badly we outnumber [THEM].

Be prepared for a long battle in which they will recour to all means necessary, even worse than they already have.

I believe we will win this battle and the war, but it is going to take all of us together.

DO NOT COMPLY
CONTINUE TO SHARE THE TRUTH
CONTINUE TO STAND YOUR GROUND
CONTINUE SHINNING THE LIGHT IN THE DARKEST PLACES
CONTINUE TO VIBRATE AT A HIGH FREQUENCY
CONTINUE TO PRAY
CONTINUE TO GET CLOSER TO GOD

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤GOD WINS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
These and thousands more have been arrested, sent to Gitmo or executed. My understanding is that the EBS will show all of this. With the 'leaders' gone, the money will also be gone. Fewer people will riot in the streets,. (I hope)
10:47 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it