⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Not if, but when POTUS gets reinstated, this is what I think will happen:

I'm sure this theory has been thrown around many times.

I believe that when POTUS goes back to The White House, millions and millions of Patriots will go out to the streets to celebrate!

This is where things will get dicey. This is were we will need to be ready for attacks, physical and verbal, from [D][S] puppets.

This is the scenario in which Patriots will prove how badly we outnumber [THEM].

Be prepared for a long battle in which they will recour to all means necessary, even worse than they already have.

I believe we will win this battle and the war, but it is going to take all of us together.

DO NOT COMPLY
CONTINUE TO SHARE THE TRUTH
CONTINUE TO STAND YOUR GROUND
CONTINUE SHINNING THE LIGHT IN THE DARKEST PLACES
CONTINUE TO VIBRATE AT A HIGH FREQUENCY
CONTINUE TO PRAY
CONTINUE TO GET CLOSER TO GOD

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤GOD WINS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
09:34 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 August, 11:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Many guns

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 August, 11:23
At some point every treasonous traitor, mask and vaxxine mandator needs to be rounded up, tried and executed. It will be the new entertainment for the following few years. This is a must if we are to survive. There must be an active deterant for future generations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
03 August, 11:04
Theres enough Americans, and People worldwide for that matter, to use the EBS!

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 August, 10:47
These and thousands more have been arrested, sent to Gitmo or executed. My understanding is that the EBS will show all of this. With the 'leaders' gone, the money will also be gone. Fewer people will riot in the streets,. (I hope)

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
03 August, 09:54
I agree with that statement..

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 09:50
The smart thing to do is use the EBS to let all know that they’ll be watching 10 days of disclosure for starters. While everyone is riveted quitely place Marine’s in all known hotspots prior to announcing his return. As always, let the Patriots know what to do or not do during that period!

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
03 August, 10:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Even a final Q drop before the EBS would rock my Patriotic world!😎

American Patriot @Onthelake21
03 August, 09:43
Amen to that Patriot 🙏🙏

🇺🇸👊🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸
#wwg1wga