You are thinking inside the box.
What does traditionally mean?
What is the opposite?
Would it require a Coat?

Now read it again.

Do you understand now?

If not see Q picture THE GREAT AWAKENING
than read it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 August, 02:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hot as it is who would wear a coat unless u r not wearing anything and try hiding your nakedness'! I would be trying to found water or ac to keep cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 August, 03:30
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
That is what you would traditionally do for sure. Q is pointing out August is NORMALLY very hot. What if suddenly it wasn't.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 August, 03:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Wow another timeline?

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 02:34
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Of that I can not say, everything is possible until we know everything there is to know. I do believe it is referring to weather though.

Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it