Do you understand now?

If not see Q picture THE GREAT AWAKENING
than read it again.
02:13 AM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 August, 06:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Yes, it is bc the magnetic northpole is changing fast. You can all find this on mainstream google, nothing special, just strange.

What this means? Some places will be colder, some hotter in future. A normal nature cycle inside every 2160 years. The rest - I think we all know that by now - is weather manipulation all over the world now in the most extreme form we have ever seen. They are using the nature cycle from the magnetic northpole to blame it at man made climate change or the "apokalypse".

The sun is NO fireball "planet". Also, the moon is no solid "planet"(satanic/masonic planet science) . It is probably cosmic plasma (the moon).

Btw... -look at the album cover from pink floyd --> the dark side of the moon. Hidden in plain sight.

Your theories are not tenable, sorry. Much greetings from germany!

Happy awakening and happy digging!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 02:29
In response Love Life to her Publication
Thank you and I believe we will all know when the time comes. Stay safe fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 August, 09:02
Agreed and I have been thinking along the same lines. We are below the normal threshold of heat for my location. Days have been about 10* lower than the norm. Also the shadows are longer; what I mean by that is that it appears and feels like mid to late September. I wake at 0450 every morning and something feels different. Leaves are falling already (Oaks, maples) not at an alarming rate, but enough to notice. I have lots of wool clothing and so does the wife, but I am considering getting kerosene early this year. My gut tells me that this is true!

03 August, 02:45
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Always trust your gut my fren, always.

Steve Murray @Stevie
01 August, 08:05
Is the world going to get VERY wet in August (HAARP) and Coats will be required. Watch the water. Floods everywhere worldwide, is this the Pole Shift being speeded up by the DS to try and cover their crimes. If they can’t rule/have the earth no one will. They don’t care that we know their secrets anymore. They are fighting for their very existence.

03 August, 02:56
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Sounds about right to me.

Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
01 August, 02:34
Do you think it has something to do with Dan Coates...? Then, declass perhaps about Durham? Just thinking...

01 August, 03:27
In response Karen Clancy to her Publication
That could be the first C before D.
What is Coates doing atm? Durham?
When does Q misspell?
When do secrets no longer matter?

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 August, 02:20
Hot as it is who would wear a coat unless u r not wearing anything and try hiding your nakedness'! I would be trying to found water or ac to keep cool!

01 August, 03:30
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
That is what you would traditionally do for sure. Q is pointing out August is NORMALLY very hot. What if suddenly it wasn't.