You are thinking inside the box.
What does traditionally mean?
What is the opposite?
Would it require a Coat?

Now read it again.

Do you understand now?

If not see Q picture THE GREAT AWAKENING
than read it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 August, 02:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hot as it is who would wear a coat unless u r not wearing anything and try hiding your nakedness'! I would be trying to found water or ac to keep cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
That is what you would traditionally do for sure. Q is pointing out August is NORMALLY very hot. What if suddenly it wasn't.
03:30 AM - Aug 01, 2021
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 August, 03:19
Wow another timeline?

03 August, 02:34
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Of that I can not say, everything is possible until we know everything there is to know. I do believe it is referring to weather though.

Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
01 August, 08:26
it means theye are underground already 😔

03 August, 02:47
In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication
What if I told you we know the exact locations of each and every bunker? They are not safe as they think they are. Not by a long shot.