Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
02 August, 06:11
Looks like GREAT NEWS coming soon:

johnheretohelp is never wrong. Look at his old twitter threads concerning the 2020 election, CVD-19, Jan 6, etc. He has “predicted” most current events correctly (way in advance and with startling clarity) and is someone I pay SERIOUS attention to. I will try to find some of my old digs highlighting his amazing accuracy concerning “premonitions / foreknowledge” of things that have already come to pass. He would not tweet this lightly. The tide has turned. What we are experiencing now are the last desperate lunges of a dying dragon. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
The USA corporation has to be dissolved. I am sovereign. I am not bound by their fake authority. I will not rejoin the USA unless taxes are gone and government is 10% or less of current size. No government can ever have power again
07:50 PM - Aug 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
02 August, 10:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
As far as i understand it the USA corporation has already been dissolved, as of last 4th July. This is playing out to wake as many up as possible. Trump has the Fed and the military and more and more people every single day....worldwide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396