The titanic
WW1
WW2
Gulf war1
Gulf war2
Lockerbie
Terror attacks
School shootings

and everything we've experienced in the last 18 months were not attacks, conflicts or anything else but a war against WE the people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 August, 06:57
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
Not forgetting, Birth certificates, moon landing, Law of the land v law of the sea, Fake Royals, hidden Health tech, Suppressed Real Natural Cures, CANCER + loads of other stuff we've been spending our free time learning about🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
It isn't just choose red pill or blue pill it's choose ignorance or knowledge. Choose ignorance and in my eyes you are complicit.....
07:05 PM - Aug 02, 2021
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 August, 07:26
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
Totally agree. What concerns me most is when 'one' is responsible for the well-being of another, be it Human or Animal. I feel strongly that they/we have a Responsibility a 'Duty of Care' to Get informed & Educated on important issue such as Health, Education, Ignorance is not an option. There's way too much Trust and not enough critical thinking and questioning the important stuff... imho😒!