TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 August, 09:08
I will unfollow many this weekend where I followed you and many more to increase awareness on how to treat the upcoming surge of deaths from the CV19 vaxx and that was not returned.
This is only to get the message out on how to save you if you have had the vaxx. I was trying to reach as many as possible that took the vaxx. So I will be going from 10+ people to 3000 people this weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
02 August, 10:58
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Honey only having my first cup of coffee, I have read this twice and can't figure out what you are saying...I will keep trying. I hate the experiment pushed on all of the world. I have been asking the Lord to save those who he will, who will love him and follow him. We could end this mess in a moment if we would all turn our hearts to God and call is mighty fighting Angels. Faith and trust is what we need more of and of course LOVE. Shalom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KovfefeKimber in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
03 August, 09:33
In response kimber Hay to his Publication
Honey Jesus came in the flesh over 2 thousand years ago. And He is very much alive in Millions of us. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong place for him? Or not seeking at all? Honey I don't know where you are at in your life's journey. But I can assure you our Lord is always present. Not only in bad times but the good times also. And you will be over whelmed by the love he has for you. I could talk all day about the Love and Perfection of God. But He wants you to seek him, with all your heart and soul. Get quite, repent, and ask him to be your Lord and savior. Open your heart and mind, because he wants to totally transform you. You will become a new creation. What you use to love you will hate and what you use to hate you will love. Millions of us believers around the world are praying that you will join us in Gods Kingdom here on earth. We need you, you are part of the plan, please be our Sister in Christ with us. Together we can defeat the Enemy. The wicked one the one called satan

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
07 August, 08:50
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
oh Honey, why would i believe your brainwashed relious brain?

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
07 August, 08:53
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Why is Jesus letting millions of kids to be raped and blood drained for Adrenachrome for Satanists Kerry? You have NO experienced reply. BYE!!