Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK's APL is up - 8.92 ...getting closer!
11:42 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
31 January, 11:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
becks where is faith? i miss her!!✌💜🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
29 January, 05:11
9 šťastné číslo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
28 January, 09:35
Wow this IS a big day!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
28 January, 06:49
getting kicked off twit will do that...

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
28 January, 04:49
🤯🤯🤯😱😵
is what we're ready for!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 January, 04:47
🙏🏻

Cody John @1776faith
28 January, 04:20
with .92 he is Refering to the 92nd Day April Fools day.. its a Womens Birthday.... the Mother of the Bride-Groomed

Cody John @1776faith
28 January, 04:21
In response Cody John to his Publication
yes Jesus... is Real... ...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 January, 06:34
In response Cody John to his Publication
and theorically als when trump should be coronated

GALATACTIC EMPEROR

ala #WARHAMMER #40000

FOR THE GLORY
OF

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#thestormisuponus

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#GodWins

.. BUT NEVER Happens 😆😆

now seriuosly

ITS THE ALLEGED "CONSTITUTIONAL DAY" TO BE PUT AGAIN IN CHARGE
BUT SHOULBE

AS SAME LIE / #DISSINFORMATION

AS SAME OTHER DATES WAS UNTIL NOW

28 January, 04:01
😄
#gamestonk !

#ELON

#MUSK

#VK
LIKE A...
KINDA LOTS OF 333 STUFF OUT HERE, ISNT ?
😁🤷‍♂️😄

#MAGA
#ww1wga
#thegretawakening
CHAINLINK GO UP (MEME MAGIC)

yesterday when all the stuff of #gamestop
the very same video meme top #KEK that narrate a very similar story

when i go to see it again for his resemblance and music ... also count visitis con lots of 777 / 33 stuffs

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

28 January, 03:52
actually laughing a lot and temporal burs of hope with the POSSIBLE MAYBE
¿ #OPERATION ? #gamestop ??

Lots of lauhg but nobody know witch side this will end

laughing

BUT .. dont want to fail me conminement my personal QUEST

Of RISE THE #PISSED STATE OF MIND and RISE
THIS COUNTER 😌

FOR faster

#Thegreatwakening

#MAGA

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
28 January, 03:15
i admire his patience and strengh.

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
28 January, 02:22
wow its been days i havnt been able to find anyone on twitter so lonely missed you all. i havnt had one follower there my twitter handle is GaPeachPit ...carry on!🇺🇸

F B Jones @FBJones
28 January, 03:20
In response Georgia Peach to her Publication
Suspended 3 times. I miss following you - glad to see you here.

Trisha Johnson @Trisha78
28 January, 07:17
In response Georgia Peach to her Publication
I've missed your posts. i just got suspended for the 6th or 7th time.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
28 January, 02:09

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 02:12
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
I just posted those 2 nights ago on twit! Vibes :)

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 02:01
Best of all, her banner photo on Twitter has changed. At the beginning there was no sun, a slight sunrise, and here Castle Rock is more and more sunny

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 02:03
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
He changed the pick on AnonUp too, but the difference in brightness can be seen better on Twitter I think

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 02:55
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
@VincentKennedy i thought that CryptoKoba wasnt your account? You asked us on WEGO to tell people that it wasnt.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
28 January, 01:55
😍🤣Must we wait for 8.95 then?

Renee White @Rapnay
28 January, 01:51
blow brother blow it's time to hand them thier asses on a platter

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
28 January, 01:33
APL creeping up every so slowly. I hope the end game is a 10 .. that means we're close. If it's more than 10 we're fooked

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 02:05
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
lol...he originally said it won't get to 10, so I think it is probably closer than we know!

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
28 January, 01:28
Kim! Why would our military administer a vaccine pushed by Gates? Why would DJT advocate for it?

Silent Patriot17 @silentpatriot17
28 January, 01:06
should be higher!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 January, 12:17
almost there,,,, tbc 😎 comfy

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
28 January, 12:12
so right.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 January, 12:11
Oops, I posted too! Time stamps are off and you're not showing up in my feed for some reason??

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 January, 12:07
Haha, I just checked that! Honestly, don't you think it shoudl be 9.2? 🤪

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 January, 12:12
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
*should

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 January, 12:02
19 is the power number....hrmmm

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 January, 12:01
8.911!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
28 January, 11:52

Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
28 January, 11:49
Do we need to wait until 10? Or will 9.11 trigger it?

Red & CurlyQd @CurlyQ
28 January, 12:05
In response Mike Pal to his Publication
I feel like he may have said we'd never make it to 10. Vague memory, but I'm going on 60...lol

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
So ready! 🇺🇸 #HoldTheLinePatriots

Susie MAGA @susieQ
28 January, 11:48
What is the final number?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
He has said it won't reach 10. My bet is on 9.11

Martha Smith @Victura54
28 January, 11:46
Ready

Marian Garcia @AnnetteBG1
28 January, 11:46
❤️Pray for our country and our world. God is in control but there are so many suffering right now.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
28 January, 12:01
In response Marian Garcia to his Publication
🙏You are right, the hardest thing for me to see on a Fakebook group, was learning an oilfield worker committed suicide after being laid off work. I have done my best to get the info out that DJT and Military are in charge, but it's hard to convince some people because they jumped of the Trump train. But lots are still believing in the plan, we will have to be there for the ones in shock when the truth comes out. It's going to be hard for many, knowing we have all been decieved throught our lives. But the best is yet to come, the world will heal like never before. God Bless stay safe.