Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
My former boss just stopped by, he was a wreck, His aunt, cousin and step sister died yesterday They were in fine health before they got fauxinated. He flat out apologized to me for calling me a conspiracy nut. He said to me and my wife that I was correct and begged us not to get the jab and tell others not to. This man is 62, he's of the era where men did not always show emotion, he was a wreck. We prayed for him and his family. That is all we could do....
01:06 PM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
01 August, 07:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
wow!!! i think we could get a witness here amen. Bless this man in his suffering oh lord in Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 August, 05:41
🙏 so sorry,
cannot imagine the devastation
God bless him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 05:46
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
It is just the beginning... so many more situations like this. Please pray and ask God to help you.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 August, 01:41
prayers sent! So many to come. wish they had listened. 😭😭😭😭😭

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 August, 01:40
I know those who are among the fully brainwashed. Heartbreaking.

I hope he can heal, and use this information to help others.💙

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 August, 01:30
I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of this in the coming months. It's pretty sad...but we did try to warn them.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 01:34
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes, we did warn them. It did not feel good to hear him say I was right it broke my heart to hear of his families loss. Please share this with anyone you know considering the fauxination.