Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 01:06
My former boss just stopped by, he was a wreck, His aunt, cousin and step sister died yesterday They were in fine health before they got fauxinated. He flat out apologized to me for calling me a conspiracy nut. He said to me and my wife that I was correct and begged us not to get the jab and tell others not to. This man is 62, he's of the era where men did not always show emotion, he was a wreck. We prayed for him and his family. That is all we could do....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of this in the coming months. It's pretty sad...but we did try to warn them.
01:30 PM - Aug 01, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 01:34
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes, we did warn them. It did not feel good to hear him say I was right it broke my heart to hear of his families loss. Please share this with anyone you know considering the fauxination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396