Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 August, 11:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
We need to know to prevent it from happening again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 August, 11:21
We cant defeat real true evil if we dont know what and who it REALLY is...These sicko people are REAL! We should all know how to point them out so more innocents can be saved. We need to rid this world of evil if we ever want peace. We have to try.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
02 August, 11:15
when I feel " i am hrting" from some insignificant thing .. these pists remind us all!!! We are the blessed ones and it is our job to remember these innocents, to never ever let it be hidden. my parents,sister, ex, 2 of my kids dont believe. yes they need to see, yesit may break them, yes they may not ve able to recover. This is what may happen but we all slept to some point, we all in a round about way let this happen. i dont sleep not jyst because of what i have seen but because of the kniwledge I did not see it and children suffered!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 11:14
i personally have seen enough evil in glimpses like this to know its beyond what any human heart should have handle however i needed to see what i have to have zero doubt it exists. i cant unsee but with Gods help ive been able to use those images to find my voice and to use it so no one dismisses these as ficticious. im counting on God to nuture us all and i know He will🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 August, 10:34
ALL MUST SEE, THE ONLY WAY THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN IS TO MAKE SURE WE KNOW WHAT IT IS, WHO DID IT AND SEE THEM EXECUTED, YES PUBLIC EXECUTIONS FOR THESE MONTERS

02 August, 11:16
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
i so agree Mark🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 03:12
I think that people should have the choice. I agree with many here that there are people who will need to see. Me, personally, I haven't been able to sleep for 6 years just knowing about this. There is no way that I could ever watch the video. I feel too deeply and this journey has hurt me like hell without seeing it. It should be a choice. I believe that this child's story needs to forever live in all of us so that we never let monsters like this in our government again. I want to see a ton of references and a complete history. I want to see everyday Americans in government, not sickos.

02 August, 11:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thank you for your voice❤️

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
01 August, 03:49
People will never wake up if they are not shown the pure evil these monsters commited. The vitims deserve justice and to have their stories told because so many are so brain washed they will say it is a lie or photoshopped. It must be shared because they need to be shaken to awake.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 02:46
9 seasoned NYC detectives saw this. Many suicides (or arkancides).

It was reported that the actual deed will not be in the proposed EBS broadcast, but available for those that want to go look at. The suggestion is you will know what was done, though.

Sydney Powell saw all or part of it. There is a video of her speaking about it.

I suspect seeing the after images may suffice as apposed to viewing the deeds.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 02:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Showing a subset of images like a crime scene and the victim and the criminals with the blood on faces, hands might wake most. I believe there is an grewsome image of the victim afterwards.

Like I said, it was reported the complete truth will be available by choice.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 August, 02:01
There is truth to that however, some will only be awakened by seeing the full breath of the horror. Let it be disclosed and let each decide what and how much they want to see. We are where we are because of the secrets……until people are able to see for themselves, if they choose, it will always remain a conspiracy theory.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 August, 03:58
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
ooops, that breadth! 😬

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 August, 11:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
i wish i could pin this post. maybe on blab(gab). but words only.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 August, 01:22
putain 🙄 il faut regarder la regarder en face la verite ..

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 August, 01:21
I completely disagree. The ONLY way sleepers will awaken is knowing the full, disgusting truth. They have to know about the horrors of this world, and how they have been played.

People will die either way. I'd rather people die from the TRUTH than their LIES.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 August, 01:11
My stomach just churns...I always have to step back and not think about what other evil humans did to innocent victim humans. Otherwise my world would be very dark. I know these horrendous acts are real, but I can't ponder on it. I have to look forward and have God take his wrath out on the evil ones. Heartbreaking.