Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 August, 01:50
In response walker Fast to his Publication
And that may be, but I'd like someone to explain to me how 7 people went on vacation to Washington DC during the last week of Dec 2020 and all 7 came down with COVID the very same day, Jan 1st, and were sick for a month. This was more than just a flu. We've had the flu. I've never been sick for longer than 4-5 days with the flu. None of us had even been that sick where you couldn't smell or taste anything for a month, couldn't walk across the room, short of breath, ringing noises in the ears, nausea, etc. I didn't test for COVID, because I knew the test were a joke, but the other 6 did. They were positive so I just assumed I would test positive as well. This was NO ORDINARY flu. It just wasn't. We were either sprayed with something or worse. The whole ordeal was just bizarre.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 August, 12:29
In response walker Fast to his Publication
where can we go to verify?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 August, 01:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Research.