Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 January, 09:26
1-year delta today. 'Think Durham start.'
Durham has been working on his report for 39 months.
Guessing it will be a BIG report.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
28 January, 11:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The 28th is already here and has already reached middle-age status in some parts of the country and nothing major has happened today. There was a Q drop claiming that the internet was going to be shut down on the 28th. Hasn't happened yet; at least not from my end and I've yet to hear of any bombshell reports that even the mainstream manure pile can't ignore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
28 January, 11:05
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Be prepared for anything.

28 January, 11:07
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
I'm still waiting, but are you all just as equally prepared that this Q plan could be all just an elaborate hoax and a lie, no matter how much we are all hoping and praying for otherwise?

Only people mentioned by deltaconquerer in this post can reply
28 January, 11:12
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
There is only one thing that I have faith in and that is in the the Lord God who created the world and in the Savior who redeemed me from my sins. He never promised that following Him was going to be easy, but He is the only one whom I can trust to guide and sustain me through the dark times, but know this that the more time passes by, the more the plan is doubted, even among the Anons, which is why we need a contingency plan that can be trusted and with ever intention of being carried out.

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
28 January, 11:13
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Deuteronomy 6:13
King James Version
13 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.