⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
THIS IS FREAKING PRICELESS!!!
FREDO aka Chris Douschbag Cuomo loses his cool and acts like the POS that he is.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdc...
05:52 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 July, 06:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
wow ….just wow….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
31 July, 06:19
He posted a photo of a threat or some spell he was "casting" to SCOTUS back in dec. It had 9 ceramic dogs covered in wax. The blonde dog was covered in red wax. I posted the hell out of it before I was put inTwtr jail and cant find it now. My point is he is a satanist like the rest of these reprobates and was likely raised in it. Imagine the abuse he experienced which would explain these sociopathic outbursts.
Its hard not to feel some pity.
Btw, if anyone can pull that pic up, send it my way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 06:27
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
His wife's name is in Epstein's flight logs.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 July, 06:19
🤣🤣🤣 wow he really went nuts over Fredo, now he is a victim. The N word comparison for sympathy. # F Bombs for drama , Chris is such a saucy little meatball.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
31 July, 05:56
😂😂🤣Fredo is unhinged

31 July, 06:01
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Yes he is.
Hero: "I though your name was Fredo".

Fredo:"You know my name is not Fredo!".
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣