Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
In the end it's ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN,..
This is WHY we are HERE, ALWAYS REMEMBER!
THANK YOU you for all you did and KEEP on doing Mr.President we will NEVER give up NEVER back down NEVER surrender and Rejoice in the CONTINUOUS WINNING WINNING WINNING!
@Juliefousert
11:08 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 March, 11:40
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
they throw arrows at him from every direction,
yet Gods protection is all around him and he shall overcome
A family man miligned and misunderstood,
yet doing Gods will and faithfull to his calling.
A true patriot, volumes will be written about
him,yet his work has just beguun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
02 February, 05:56
Oh my heart. Jesus Christ thank you for President Trump and all who are involved in rescueing your precious babies. We must stand strong and fight for these little ones that can't fight for themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
02 February, 01:07
Hangman is coming down from the gallows
music video
Renegade

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 January, 04:44
I cry every time I watch this video. I'm so thankful our President Trump has done so much to Save the Children! I continue to pray for the total success of his mission 🙏 #SaveOurChildren

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 January, 03:31
Hey Patriot, also in MA!

Penny Nicholls @6sense
28 January, 03:27
The so-called media might be being quiet because I read biden wrote an executive order to cancel this out!

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
28 January, 03:25
This is a big reason I support my President Trump! Not only does he care about us but about the abuses to children🙏 . God hear our cries!

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
28 January, 03:12
Amen!

Christine Mondon @HalfPint
28 January, 03:09
Our children are not for sale!
They must be saved!
Thank you Mr. President for having the gusto that no one else had to help them!!
God Bless You ❤️🙏

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
28 January, 02:59
what a great video...thanks brother❤️❤️❤️❤️eveybody needs to shate this😔😔😔😔

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
28 January, 03:00
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Share i ment to say

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
28 January, 02:41
agreed!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
28 January, 02:26
This fight is to save humanity. good vs evil. God wins!!🙏

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
28 January, 12:26
again, im with you - i lived it. but using the emotiinal reasoning of "its for the children" is exactly hiw the satanic propagandists manipulate the population to get what they want...they use "emotional" reasoning. "its for the children"...blah blah blah.

its actually about much more - its anout pure evil vs good and God. its about creating a society of humans who would never tolerate this...

28 January, 02:52
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
i whas referencing this

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
28 January, 12:21
from one who has been there...yes and no...its about stopping forever the satanists who practice these things and educating a society so it never comes back or happens again. this has been going on for over 6000 years. rooting it out ckeaming it up and stopping the entire mechanisms that allow it.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
28 January, 12:17
these kids are mankinds future, they need to be protected at all cost.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
28 January, 12:17
these kids are mankinds future, they need to be protected at all cost.

Julie Fousert @Juliefousert
28 January, 11:28
Thank you so much!!! So thoughtful of you.

The Keystone Channel @TheKeystoneChannel
28 January, 11:21
Video doesn't work

28 January, 02:42
In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication
it does on my end,..
try again?😇

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 11:20
merci pour les enfants 🙏

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
28 January, 11:49
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Les enfant sont le mieux de dieu....
Je suis d'accord

(Children are God's best)....
(I agree)

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
16 March, 12:03
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
he started a war against the most insidious
virus he enlisted the military to dish out the vax,
Washington DC being ground zero for this distribution.
high level politicians being the worst carriers
thus the most contagious and at elevated risk
of spreading pain and suffering to innocent little ones.
Military justice,tribunals incoming, nobody walks away
from this,no deals.
Hello Nancy, hello joe, hello chuck,
good bye mitch ,good bye Roberts you will not be missed.

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
28 January, 11:10
Always has and always will be about the children!