Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 05:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I thought it was to say "Lenin is my father"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
31 July, 03:45
My prayers are for being back respect to each human. I posted the most frightening reveal of the sexualization of our children in our schools. They are teaching culture we are teaching destruction of self. There must be something in the middle of this. How about respect and truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Kuechle @Whitetiger888
31 July, 03:05
It sounds like a good thing, but in Japan, no one questions authority and are ripe for authoritarian control. I know, my Japanese American dad went back to Japan after WWII and was "trained" there for 10 years before he came back to America. He taught us to do as we were told. Fortunately for me, I rebelled. It made for some very uncomfortable moments.

arba happihr @arba
31 July, 02:54
Manners are imperative. Nothing worse than being around a ill-mannered know it ALL!
Ill-mannered shouts out Democrats and RINO'S

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 01:38
I think they should set their own standards for even those definitions. HOW bout we just let them all be who God created them to be.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 July, 04:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
👍🏻👏🏻