Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When the world is going sideways, Iโ€™ll be sideways here with you, Patriots!

Never forget it! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•ถ

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

06:41 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 July, 09:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Besides fairh and family, you Doq have always been an anchor, a trusted source thaf could always turn to through all the bullshit thaf comes at us during this fog of war. as my gut tells me things are about to amp upโ€ฆnever stop being that for us!
thank you and God bless you and your family ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 July, 09:44
Thanks Doq! You are a shining/guiding light for so many of us here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
30 July, 08:32
๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธโœจ #KennedyVision โœจ

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 July, 08:01
Sideways is the new vertical.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
30 July, 07:56
Youโ€™re a real one DOQ!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 July, 07:10
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–โœ…

Northy UK. @Northy
30 July, 07:03
You, VK, Phae and a few others were the shining light in the darkness during the twitter times before the Purge, you were a pivotal part in all this for me.

Confused as to you sharing GhostEzra things on here a while back though... confusing times.

30 July, 07:09
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Thanks Patriot. What are โ€œGhostEzraโ€ things? ๐Ÿค”

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 July, 07:13
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Agree!! I miss Phae and VK

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 July, 07:03
I've always appreciated your voice Doq!

Kira Kju @kju17
30 July, 06:54
Be welcome among your own, sir.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 July, 06:52
Doq, you and VK were huge when I was coming out of my slumber 17 months ago. I appreciate you so very much! Ditto friend โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

30 July, 06:54
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
โค๏ธ

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 July, 06:52
Tears in my eyes.
Amazing gratitude in my heart.

What we are going through is SO intense, so difficult.
And I will never ever nope no way EVER GIVE UP.

The lies & deception of Unspeakable Evil are being dragged -- by US -- into the Light. We Will Win this war, for the good of All Humanity.

Thanks be to God.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 July, 06:51

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 July, 06:50
โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™