Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 July, 06:41
When the world is going sideways, I’ll be sideways here with you, Patriots!

Never forget it! 🇺🇸🦅👊🏼🕶

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
You, VK, Phae and a few others were the shining light in the darkness during the twitter times before the Purge, you were a pivotal part in all this for me.

Confused as to you sharing GhostEzra things on here a while back though... confusing times.
07:03 PM - Jul 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Northy in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 July, 07:13
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Agree!! I miss Phae and VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 July, 07:09
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Thanks Patriot. What are “GhostEzra” things? 🤔

Northy UK. @Northy
30 July, 07:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Either im going crazy, or I remember you posting or sharing things from him a few months back, and that was the first time I questioned myself because he's clearly (in my eyes) always been, and always will be a bullshit artist and I couldn't grasp what was going on with it