Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
02:28 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 July, 08:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Riddle me this:

1. The inventor of the PCR test said it was not designed to determine the type of infection, rather it was designed to show you had an infection.

2. If the test can not differentiate the virus / sickness how do they confirm you have/died from "covid"?

3. What happened to all the yearly influenza deaths? More importantly why do "covid" deaths mimic or match the standard yearly influenza deaths.

4. So they can't Identify covid deaths how can they identify a so called variant?

5. Corona = common cold in the medical journals...

6. Why was a patent filed in 2015 for a covid vaccine?

shall I continue?? or may I go enjoy my family time?

WAKE THE FUCK UP... ASK THESE QUESTIONS TO SHEEPLE. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU, NOPE I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 July, 09:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Agree with you 100% patriot! Excellent questions! Asking people questions does something to people! These type of questions are legit and help people to wake up that are drowning in the lies! Keep Holding the LINE! I do hope you have a great weekend! I thank God for patriots like you! You are loved! God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 July, 08:45
My guess - please correct me if I'm wrong....
Is the "variants" - are the different "ingredient" combo's in what they are calling the vax? Correct?

They know all this because they made them.......
https://www.cdc.gov/corona...

Emma ElT @auntieeme
30 July, 03:34
Gee, I wonder if it could be because some dietary supplements protect your health. If they make them by scrip they can charge even more than people pay now. What a shock. They're all in with this shit and I can't wait for them to finally be outed and removed.