ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
01 March, 03:48
Let's play a game, shall we.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 04:58
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
now want to measure everything I keep plugged in. Who can reccomend the better higher quality meters for this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
01 March, 05:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The one used in this vid is a 'consumer- type meter' still priced at the 250 mark over here. from there you can only go upward.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 05:10
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
I am just wondering how high up I need to go to get meaningful measurements of all the nasties I do not want to be exposed to. I am on aethernet for my wifi and use a safeshield case for my phone and only turn it on when I use it. I don't own anything "SMART". Who knows what they put in something as simple as a ceiling fan these days.

Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons., click on at the bottom under it