Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
01 March, 10:44
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
What happens when testing wifi?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
01 March, 10:29
😲 Anyone know what kind of effects this has on people?? illness,
side effects etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
01 March, 05:49
I have an XBox 😳but its not plug to any electrical outlet, I havent turn it on in about a year 1/2, i have a measuring device will do a test on it and see, will more than likely throw it in the trash🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
02 March, 02:15
In response chore Toke to her Publication
If it's not connected to an outlet it won't do that.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 05:33
Glad I don't have an Xbox... Never did, never will...😳😳😳

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 04:58
now want to measure everything I keep plugged in. Who can reccomend the better higher quality meters for this?

01 March, 05:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The one used in this vid is a 'consumer- type meter' still priced at the 250 mark over here. from there you can only go upward.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
01 March, 04:55
I wonder what will happens to cellphones after all of this?...

01 March, 04:57
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Hoping to see a full magnetoscopic realignment to be more 'in tune'

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 March, 04:53
sorry but what is it measuring?

01 March, 04:55
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
The actual electromagnetic radiation it is giving off at any moment when powered.
Those high spikes are not healthy.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 March, 04:45
wow
🤯

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
01 March, 04:34
wtf?!