ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
01 March, 03:48
Let's play a game, shall we.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 04:58
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
now want to measure everything I keep plugged in. Who can reccomend the better higher quality meters for this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 05:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The one used in this vid is a 'consumer- type meter' still priced at the 250 mark over here. from there you can only go upward.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am just wondering how high up I need to go to get meaningful measurements of all the nasties I do not want to be exposed to. I am on aethernet for my wifi and use a safeshield case for my phone and only turn it on when I use it. I don't own anything "SMART". Who knows what they put in something as simple as a ceiling fan these days.
05:10 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
30 July, 04:52
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You'd be surprised what a simple, prepared, USB cable can do....