Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
tony fauci just said on cnn that those that are vaccinated are super spreaders
10:57 PM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 11:35
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I predict across the lands we will see much of this from the jabbed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 11:33
Siince he helped develop the vax then he is also culpable of spreading the rona. When people die, could he be charged with murder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
29 July, 11:18
I quickly turned it on just in time to have "their doctor"say that its now really important that We All get vaxxed! What I didnt hear (was laughing!), was if the unvaxxed only needed the new booster vax OR are we supposed to get the vax that they just proved it didnt work FIRST!
This is beyond crazy! πŸ˜‚
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 July, 11:03
ka-BQQM !!!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE
thanks be to God

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 July, 11:00
Don’t let super spreaders scare you,99.9 chance of living through comminusim is enough