Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
irene lemieux @jolange
30 January, 01:53
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
looks like the trump medbed machine...required 3 minutes too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
30 January, 03:13
In response irene lemieux to his Publication
That's exactly what i was thinking!💗🙌💗🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 12:01
Forget Wikipedia & their slander against Rife & others...

This is truly a wonderful technology & can do SO MUCH MORE than "modern" allopathic medicine!

30 January, 09:45
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
💗💗💗

GElla Scarf @Ellascar
29 January, 07:59
✌👋🤩 so nice to have found you! have a great day!

30 January, 09:45
In response GElla Scarf to her Publication
💗💗💗

nasty 123 @Nasty1
29 January, 06:52
👍
Here is a link to Dr Raymond Royal Rife website for those thtat are interested
link to website 👉 http://www.royal-rife.com/

29 January, 08:24
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
💗💗💗Thank you!💗💗💗

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
30 January, 01:54
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
OMGOSH, I was reading that this morning! Never heard of it before and then now I see your post! wow!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
29 January, 06:36
Rife was destroyed by Big Pharma & funding withdrawn by banks. Sound familiar?

30 January, 09:44
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
💥💔😪🙏💗

Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
28 January, 09:54
i have a rife machine !! i use it with high frequency Hz 369 tones and many others !!

28 January, 09:56
In response Nikki Springer to his Publication
Oooooooooooh!!!!💗🙌💗🙌💗

Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
28 January, 09:18
Interesting, very very interesting 🤔🤔🤔

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 January, 09:11
I remember reading about this years ago. Come on Med Beds 🙏

28 January, 09:15
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💗💗💗YES!💗💗💗

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 January, 06:49
These technologies have been long known about and have been suppressed from the people. Do we think the rich are going without this technology?

30 January, 09:46
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
💥💥💥

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
28 January, 06:37
The truth shall rain down and enlighten the world.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
28 January, 06:23
The human voice filled with love is so endowed as well.💜

slick roq @slickroQ
28 January, 06:13
In 1931, Dr Otto Warburg won the Nobel prize for discovering that cancer can not exist in an alkaline environment.

28 January, 06:15
In response slick roq to his Publication
💗🙏💗

Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
28 January, 09:21
In response slick roq to his Publication
Warburg 🤔 where have I heard that name? Oh yeah that's one of the 5 billionaire families that purchased the USA back in the day!

Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
28 January, 05:55
Makes me sad to think my Mother did not have to endure "3"
cancers in her lifetime🙁

28 January, 06:00
In response Carolyn B17 to her Publication
I feel you, my father just passed on 1/9/21... it's absolutely heartbreaking. So much love to you.💗🙏💗

Gina G0925 @GodsTimingIsPerfect
28 January, 04:26
Look it up on YT, various vidoes on there. Reas this a couple years ago and of course, the idea was purchased and then hidden away as cures are not what big paharma wants. They only wants drugs that only pmake the illness earier to deal with but never cure. They make you dependant on them. $$$ in big pharma pockets and the pockets of the investors

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
28 January, 04:31
In response Gina G0925 to her Publication
Rockefeller was personally responsible for exactly what you said pertaining to Fife and two others,

He is responsible for more death than any man in history.

28 January, 03:54

28 January, 03:55
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication