Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 12:58
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Actually this is not that bad?
Drinking Adrenalized blood after a torture will scare the shit out of any kind soul?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tinker Bell @Tinker
29 July, 01:03
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Not that bad? This was horrific. The little boy was hanging and trying to keep himself alive and that baby and the boy were being beat. My heart aches for these children. These monsters need to pay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
I am not the Monster who would do such a thing?

I just want all to know this is just the Tip of the Spear on What we will see if you choose to know or see?

You will know Children are the slaughter of a product and to fulfill far worse Rituals which include cannibalism and carving of flesh?

Hear the sounds of real terror as a child is cut with a knife and drain of blood for a spiritual and drug fix?
01:06 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Tinker Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
29 July, 01:20
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Sounds of pure terror coming from a child, for any reason, will never be mistaken for acting.