Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
Actually this is not that bad?
Drinking Adrenalized blood after a torture will scare the shit out of any kind soul?
12:58 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
29 July, 02:09
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Not that bad?. That child hanging was choking to death. Do you not see that you are watching a murder? I don't give a flying leap that there is worse out there. That doesn't save this one. Your empathy skills are lacking. Or have you never had any?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 02:15
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
again that is not my point? I am preparing people to see far worse and to be ready and sorry if you feel different but do not judge base on your experience? I actually gone thru what this child has gone thru so I can talk from fucking experience... This is mild to what is to be shown!? You do not know if this child is dead? You are making an assumption! The ones you will see is of babies in rituals if you really want to see horrific?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tinker Bell @Tinker
29 July, 01:03
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Not that bad? This was horrific. The little boy was hanging and trying to keep himself alive and that baby and the boy were being beat. My heart aches for these children. These monsters need to pay.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 01:06
In response Tinker Bell to her Publication
I am not the Monster who would do such a thing?

I just want all to know this is just the Tip of the Spear on What we will see if you choose to know or see?

You will know Children are the slaughter of a product and to fulfill far worse Rituals which include cannibalism and carving of flesh?

Hear the sounds of real terror as a child is cut with a knife and drain of blood for a spiritual and drug fix?