Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 12:58
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Actually this is not that bad?
Drinking Adrenalized blood after a torture will scare the shit out of any kind soul?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
Not that bad?. That child hanging was choking to death. Do you not see that you are watching a murder? I don't give a flying leap that there is worse out there. That doesn't save this one. Your empathy skills are lacking. Or have you never had any?
02:09 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 02:15
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
again that is not my point? I am preparing people to see far worse and to be ready and sorry if you feel different but do not judge base on your experience? I actually gone thru what this child has gone thru so I can talk from fucking experience... This is mild to what is to be shown!? You do not know if this child is dead? You are making an assumption! The ones you will see is of babies in rituals if you really want to see horrific?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396